21171 The Horse Stable
LEGO® Minecraft™ The Horse Stable (21171) combines all the fun and adventure of the popular online game with the endless creative possibilities of LEGO bricks and the joy of caring for horses.
Creative play at the Minecraft toy stable Kids who like to create, customize and let their imagination run free will love this versatile LEGO Minecraft set. The stable has opening doors and is filled with authentic Minecraft details, such as the golden carrot and diamond armor. There are horses to feed and care for, an obstacle course to design and a skeleton horseman to battle! This hands-on, reconfigurable, build-and-play set is an ideal gift for kids – Minecraft players and horse lovers alike.
- As kids rearrange and rebuild LEGO® Minecraft™ The Horse Stable (21171), they'll discover endless play possibilities to enjoy with the familiar Minecraft characters.
- Kids who love Minecraft™ will recognize the online game's horse mobs, stable building and authentic Minecraft accessories that inspire much of the hands-on play.
- There's a wide variety of role play to enjoy with this versatile playset. Kids can feed and care for the horses, build an obstacle course for them to jump over, and battle a skeleton horseman!
- This hands-on recreation of the popular online game will delight Minecraft™ players and horse lovers alike, aged 8 and up.
- Measuring over 3.5 in. (9 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) wide and 5.5 in. (14 cm) deep, this reconfigurable set is perfect for playing, displaying and combining with other LEGO® Minecraft™ sets.
- The colorful horse stable structure and surroundings are supplemented with Minecraft™ accessories, such as the hay bales, golden carrot and diamond horse armor.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ playsets give Minecraft players a new way to enjoy their favorite game, with characters, scenes and features brought to life by an imaginative mix of LEGO bricks and pieces.
- LEGO® building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
From Lego, for ages 8 and up