5 to 6 Summer Bridge Workbook
Summer Activity Workbook bridging Grade 5 to Grade 6 for kids ages 10-11
Prevent summer learning loss and prepare your fifth grader for back-to-school success in just 15 minutes a day with engaging activities, exercises, and fun games—all in one workbook!
Summer Bridge Activities Grades 6-7 Workbook is a great way for your child to learn essential reading, writing, math, science, social studies, and fitness skills that are both fun AND educational!
Why You’ll Love This Summer Activity Book
- Engaging and educational 5th grade to 6th grade activities. “Labeling maps”, “synonym crossword puzzles”, and “hands-on science experiments” are a few of the fun activities in this 5th grade workbook to help inspire learning and prevent summer slide.
- Testing progress along the way. Track student progress before moving on to new and exciting lessons with the Skills Matrix and answer key.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 160-page summer workbook for kids is sized at 8” x 10 ½”—giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
About Summer Bridge Activities
Award-winning Summer Bridge Activities® engage children's creativity and learning potential and keep kids mentally and physically active to prevent summer learning loss and pave the way for a successful new school year ahead.
The Summer Bridge Activities Workbook Contains:
- Over 60 days of activities with step-by-step instructions
- Flash cards and a completion certificate