Kids First Botany Experimental Greenhouse
Budding botanists will love getting their hands dirty in this unique biological science experiment kit.
Learn about plants and seeds by conducting experiments in a specially designed botanical laboratory with greenhouse domes, complete with thermometer and ventilation.
- Construct an automatic watering syeducational to keep your plants from getting too thirsty.
- Grow beans, cress, and zinnia flowers in your greenhouses.
- Experiment with plant cells and capillary action.
- Learn how roots work to transport water and nutrients throughout a plant.
- Conduct experiments that demonstrate how plants need water, light, and heat to grow.
- Discover the strength of a bean and how leaves sweat.
- See why grass grows back after it is cut and how cuttings can grow roots.
- Germinate fruit and vegetable plants from the seeds in your kitchen.
- Grow a flower garden.
- Make tiny plaster bugs to decorate your garden.
- Collect seeds with your socks, and grow a funny grass head.
- Make leaf and bark rubbings.
- Learn how you can force budded branches to bloom in winter
With a 48-page, full-color illustrated guidebook, this kit teaches botany fundamentals with step-by-step instructions for the hands-on experiments as well as growing information for many common plants.