Kendall the Kale Rubber Teether
Kendall the Kale is a vegetable-shaped baby toy perfect for teething, sensory play, and bath time - all the while introducing them to a healthy lifestyle at an early age! Safe for kids, worry-free play!
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp, and safe to chew. Stimulates the baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand-painted with safe, natural food-graded dyes.
- Safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates, and Nitrosamine free.
- Highly hygienic. There are no holes in any of the designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, are biodegradable, and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects, and more.
- Designed in Barcelona, Made in PRC.
- Handmade, which means there may be minor variations in color and shape.
From Oil & Carol, for ages birth+