41714 Andrea's Theater School
This Heartlake City playset features a stage, dressing room, orchestra & balcony seating and lights rigging. The Victorian facade opens to reveal the inside, which resembles a London West End theatre. There are also 4 LEGO Friends mini-dolls: Andrea, Freya, Prof. Adrian and Ollie with loads of accessories and toy theatre props including an organ, wig, helmet, hats, megaphone, guitar, radio, microphone, prop box with crown and skeleton head and script elements. Opening the textile theatre curtains reveals 2 backdrops – a medieval castle and a nighttime cityscape. Spin the theatre round and there's rigging for the lights and a dressing room where characters get made up, just like at a real theatre! Kids can create dramatic scenes of their own with toy props. LEGO Friends Andrea, Ollie and Freya can act out parts under the tutelage of Prof. Adrian.
This acting school set comes with instructions for the digital age. The interactive guide lets kids zoom, rotate and view their model in 3D as they build. Make the day of little builders who love drama toys and LEGO Friends Andrea with this 1,154-piece creative toy - great as a birthday or Christmas gift idea for kids 8+ years old.
When fully opened, this set measures over 9 in. (24 cm) high, 15 in. (39 cm) wide and 5 in. (13 cm) deep and makes a colourful display centrepiece
Contains 1,154 pieces.
- Kids imagine being a star with this toy theatre school playset featuring a stage, dressing room, orchestra, balcony seating and lights rigging
- The building is hinged and opens up to reveal the inside: just like in London West End theatre, the fabric curtains can be rolled back!
- This creative toy includes 2 stage backdrops so kids can change to suit their performance; a medieval castle and a nighttime cityscape
- When kids spin this Heartlake City theatre around, they will find rigging for the lights and a dressing room for the characters to get ready
- Includes 4 LEGO Friends mini-dolls: Andrea, Prof. Adrian, Ollie and Freya; plus accessories such as scripts elements, wig, hats and megaphone
From Lego, for ages 8 and up