Artist Studio 1000 Piece Puzzle
An afternoon in an artist’s studio… Color wheels on the wall, gouache tubes, watercolors, a glass jar with brushes drying, and a sketchbook full of inspirational pieces. All the materials are spread out on a fluorescent-pink-and-red-patterned cloth. Which medium will the artist use? What is the muse today? Painted by Sharon Nullmeyer and inspired by her own studio in Woodstock, New York.
- Beautifully illustrated by New York artist Sharon Nullmeyer
- Full color insert. Please note, the actual puzzle is printed with florescent inks. The puzzle insert colors do not match precisely.
- Puzzle: 23" x 23" inches finished
- Box: 11" x 11" x 2"
- Glossy, sturdy pieces and minimal puzzle dust
- Made with Recycled Materials, Vegetable Based Inks, and FSC®-certified paper