Magic Gold Edition 150 Tricks
Astound your audience with this extensive collection of magic props. The instruction manual has color photographs that illustrate how the tricks are done – and the online tutorials add even more guidance.
For ages 8 yrs-teen, from Thames & Kosmos.
Learn how to:
- Make balls disappear or change places inside cups, balance, multiply and bewilder!
- Transport cotton balls from hand to pocket and hand-to-hand
- Make confetti and snow appear out of nowhere
- Make knots, balls, and little rabbit shapes appear and disappear
- Make a wand float in air, lose its rigidity, and let a rope pass through it
- Incorporate some common household items in your tricks: water, sugar, salt, toothpicks, more!
- Bend and restore metal
- Levitate objects
- Magically guess birthdays, numbers and colors
- Learn dozens of tricks using playing cards