Parks Board Game
PARKS celebrates National Parks around the U.S. with art from the Fifty-Nine Parks Print Series. Players take on the role of two hikers as they trek across a new trail each season to see sites and visit parks. Each journey is unique with gear, canteens, and photos earned along the way!
There are 23 protected areas in Nepal: 9 National Parks, 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sights, 3 Wild Life Reserves, 3 Conservation Areas, 3 Ramsar Wetland Conservation Sites, 1 Hunting Reserve
Game Play and Product Details
- Players: 1-5
- Game Time: 40-70 mins
- Recommended age: 10+ years
In PARKS, players will take on the role of two hikers as they trek different trails across four seasons. While on the trail, these hikers will take actions and collect memories of the places they visit. These memories are represented by various resource tokens like mountains, forests, and wildlife. Collecting these memories in sets will allow players to trade them in to visit a National Park at the end of each hike. Each trail represents one season of the year, and each season the trails will change and grow steadily longer. The trails, represented by tiles, get shuffled in between each season and laid out anew for the next round. Resources can be tough to come by especially when someone is at the place you’re trying to reach! Campfires allow you to share a space and time with other hikers. Canteens and Gear can also be used to improve your access to resources through the game.
- 48 unique illustrations featuring 45 US National Parks from over 35 artists
- 102 Wood resource tokens including 12 unique wildlife tokens representing some of the most iconic animals that can be seen in the National Parks today
- 1 box organizer and 2 removable resource trays with lids to make table storage and clean up easy - designed by Game Trayz
- 15 unique chipboard photo tokens and 1 camera token reflecting significant moments in your hikers' journey
- Hike the trail solo or with up to 4 of your friends in under 60 mins.
Safety and Care
- Small Pieces
- Not recommended for under 3 years
- Recommended for ages 10 and up