Rosa Parks Inspiring Women
Barbie's Inspiring Women Series pays tribute to incredible heroines of their time; courageous women who took risks, changed rules and paved the way for generations of girls to dream bigger than ever before.
Rosa Louise Parks led an ordinary life as a seamstress until an extraordinary moment on December 1, 1955, when she refused an order to give up her seat to a white passenger and move to the back of the bus. Mrs. Parks' act of defiance became the catalyst for the Montgomery Bus Boycott. Rosa Parks' quiet strength played a notable role in the civil rights movement. Hailed as 'the Mother of the Modern Civil Rights Movement,' Rosa Parks earned worldwide recognition and numerous awards including the Presidential Medal of Freedom and Congressional Gold Medal of Honor. Celebrate Rosa Parks and her impact on the civil rights movement with this Inspiring Women Series Rosa Parks Barbie doll.
- Includes: Doll stand, certificate of authenticity, doll, and accessories
- Doll does not stand on its own
- Rosa Parks Barbie doll wears a floral dress under a smart wool coat. Included are glasses, gloves, a pillbox hat and clutch accessories.
- Recommended for ages 6+. Small pieces not suitable for children under 3
- Colors and decorations may vary